Preparation for reopening Nail Salons During the Covid-19
As we know the covid-19 continued, what’s should we do as salon owner to decrease the risk and protect the employee?
Help protect our employee and our clients by doing the Following.
- Wear a facemask at all time (offer to customer for free or paid)
- Sign in the Service Agreement (Covid-19)
- Temperature gun to take temperatures
- Using HAND SANITIZER SPRAY
- Please in the car until we call you
- Wash your hand before service.
- Try to remain 6 feet apart from others.
- Don’t Enter feverish
- Please don’t bring your kids, unless they are getting Service.
- Wear A Mask all the time
- Prepare Temperature gun
- Offer Service Agreement and inform customer to fill the form.
- Prepare the HAND SANITIZER SPRAY
- Using Acrylic Sneeze Guard to avoid face to face.
- Disinfect the manicure/Pedicure tool after service.
Try and follow about guide to protect salon employee and client,decrease the risk the infect Covid-19 Pandemic,this virus still continued spread.
‼‼We are not accept taking walk ins at this time, please make a call to make an appointment.